We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
0:54 min| 1,244,960 views
Get ready to fly! Engage kids in making butterflies with four simple materials: coffee filters, water, markers, and pipe cleaners. Add imagination and you're off!
How to make coffee filter butterflies
Large coffee filters
Spray bottles with water
- Take a plain coffee filter
- Draw shapes and designs
- Spray with water
- Let it dry
- Pinch the coffee filter at the center
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the middle
- You can use a whole or half of a pipe cleaner
- Twist the pipe cleaner around to secure it
- And leave extra for antennae